AUN-ASA is a pool of academic experts from leading universities in ASEAN, a complete set of teaching materials for ASEAN Studies, e-learning and m-learning free
resources, evaluation framework, and quality standards framework.
ASEAN University Network (AUN) is the first to develop "ASEAN Studies" into a full-scale, systematic and all-embracing teaching and learning materials for the undergraduate
Under our AUN-ASA section, you can find:
The current AUN ASEAN Studies foundation course which consists of;
- History of ASEAN
- Introduction to ASEAN
- Shared Identity
- Human Development (Focus on Education and Human Resources Development)
- Civil Society
- Economic Competitiveness
- Historical Development in ASEAN Economic Integration
- Challenges and Benefits of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)
- ASEAN Security Cooperation
- Political Development
- ASEAN and Human Rights
- Peace and Conflict Management
- Human Rights (women and Children rights/ freedom of expression and related constraints)
- Transnational Crimes and Terrorism
- Migration and Human Trafficking in ASEAN
- Cultural Identity
- Popular Culture
- ASEAN and Beyond/ ASEAN External Relations
- Country Position Towards AEC
A pool of academic resources and experts includes a group of senior experts who developed Study Companion (Study Companion) from 5 ASEAN countries and a group
of lecturers from 10 universities in 6 ASEAN countries who were trained by experts and have potential to conduct an ASEAN Studies Course at their respective university.
Supporting system including;
- ASEAN Studies webpage (www.aunsec.org) which is the center of connection that provides free access to the course and related resources for ASEAN Studies.
- ASEAN Studies Expert Directory which is the list of academic resources and experts in ASEAN Studies.
- AUN Quality Assurance (AUN-QA) system which will ensure the standard of teaching and learning at programme level.